Welcome to Tasty Tuesday
With Fall here I’m beginning to have cravings for soups and all things warm and comforting. So today I wanted to share a very easy Crock Pot Potato Soup. So let’s get right into it.
6 large organic potatoes cubed
5 oz. of organic shredded carrots
8 organic stalks celery, chopped
2 organic onions chopped
1 tsp of garlic powder and black pepper 2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp of organic fennel seasoning 2 Tbsp of my DIY seasoning mix here
3.5 Cups of organic low sodium chicken stock
2 Cups of water
1 Cup of Original organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
Combine all ingredients except carrots in large crock pot stir to combine. Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours, or high 6-7 hours. When you have 1 hour remaining add carrots. Stir to evenly distribute. You can serve topped with shredded cheese, green onion, and turkey bacon. Or enjoy as is. As you can see I had to have the toppings!
Now that Fall has arrived……what foods are you craving?
I hope you will give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much and my family and I do.
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, I greatly appreciate it.
Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter
Until Next Time,
I have been wanting to make this dish for quite some time. This was a big hit and my family really enjoyed it. I am not a vegetarian but from time to time I like to make a nice and tasty vegetarian meal for my family. I am always looking for ways to get more veggies in. This was a BIG HIT………. So now it’s time to share. I hope you will enjoy this as much as my family an I did.
This recipe is for a 6 Qt or larger crock pot
- 2 pack of Helen’s Kitchen Veggie Ground
- 1 qt of vegetable broth
- 1 pack of frozen yellow corn
- 1/2 cup of peppers ( I use a frozen blend of yellow, red and green)
- 4 stalks of celery sliced
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 cans precooked beans of choice, rinsed and drained (white kidney beans and pinto beans were my choice)
- 3 of cans of diced tomatoes with liquid (I used one can of fire roasted and two cans of no salt added diced tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup of cauliflower puree
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- Green or Spring onion finely chop all of it
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 tsp of chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, paprika
- 1 tsp of garlic and onion powder for seasoning veggie ground
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper, salt
- 1/4 tsp herb provence
- 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
Step by Step
In a non-stick skillet add olive oil , veggie ground and the 1 tsp of garlic and onion powder. Cook according to directions which will be for 4-5 minutes and set aside.
In the crock pot add diced tomatoes and the juices, vegetable broth, beans, cauliflower puree, celery, onion, peppers, corn, veggie ground, sugar and all the herbs and spices.
Mix well and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 to 6 hours. Stir Occasionally.
Garnish with Avocado
Enjoy & Happy Cooking
Until Next Time