Today I want to share a New product with you. OZ Naturals Ancient Orient Enzyme Dermafoliant.
Before we get into how it feels and works…….let’s talks about the ingredients.
- Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract aka Bamboo Stem Powder – Derived from the stems of Bamboo, this purifying powder helps sweep away dead skin cells and clarify pores for a brighter and clearer complexion.
- Sucrose – Which comes from the crystallization of sugar cane or beet juice. This ingredient is used as a humectant which helps the skin to retain moisture.
- Lactic Acid – Is derived from milk, fruit, vegetables, and plants. It is known to plump and tighten skin, reduce acne, wrinkles, and aging spots.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract aka Green Tea – Which is a great anti-inflammatory and high in anti-oxidants.
- Panthenol – Is derived from Vitamin B5. This is known to make the skin soft and smooth.
- Thioctic Acid – Is derived naturally from milk. Used for anti-aging.
The product is 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free!!!
90% Organic / 100% Natural
It has a sand-like consistency. You apply a nickel size amount in the palm of your hand, adding a little water to make a paste. Next apply it to your face rubbing in a circular motion. Let it stay on for 5 minutes.
What you will notice is that it starts to tighten a bit. Once the five minutes has passed rinse your skin thoroughly and pat dry.
I used this product on myself and well as my daughter who has acne. We both fell in love with it. It was easy to apply and rinses off just as easily. Our skin……..felt absolutely amazing, so soft and smooth. We both have oily/ sensitive skin….so I was looking to see if this exfoliant would be too harsh on our sensitive skin. This worked great on our sensitive skin. Not harsh at all. I am happy to have the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for this honest review.
I truly love this exfoliant. It has great ingredients, perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin and works like it says it will. For me, that is a win/win. For more information on this product and other products, you can visit Oz Naturals!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, it’s truly appreciated.
Until Next Time,
4 thoughts on “OZ Naturals Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme Dermafoliant Review”
Ooo! I need a new exfoliate product! Great review!
Love the fact that it is a 100% vegan and cruelty free product!