Hello lovely readers,
Here is my latest kitchen experiment gone right…lol. This was really a big hit. What I really love about this dish is you can add different things to it every time and make it somewhat new. So let’s get started.
8 oz. Brown Rice Noodles
4 Chicken Tenderloins (cut into bite size pieces)
2 Organic garlic cloves (minced)
4 Organic green onions (finely chopped)
1 Organic thumb size piece of ginger (finely chopped)
2 Handfuls of organic shredded carrots
1 Organic head of cauliflower (cut into florets)
1 Bag of organic frozen peas
1/2 cup of organic reduced sodium chicken broth
2 1/2 Tbs of grape seed oil (or oil of choice
1 tsp of toasted sesame oil
2 tsp. cornstarch dissolved in 3 Tbsp of Braggs Amino Acid or Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
To make the stir fry sauce:
1 ½ Tbsp. Amino Acid
1 Tbsp. lime juice
1/4 cup chicken stock
1. Mix amino acid and cornstarch. Stir in chicken pieces and set aside.
2. Soak rice noodles in a pot of hot water per directions on the package. Drain. They will finish cooking in the stir fry.
3. Combine all stir-fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Heat a wok or large frying pan until hot. Add the oil then the garlic, ginger, carrots, peas, cauliflower and chicken with the marinade. Stir-fry 5-7 minutes, or until chicken and vegetables are cooked. If it dries out, add about 2 TBS. chicken stock,
5. Add the noodles, then stir in the stir-fry sauce. continuing to stir-fry another minute. Drizzle sesame oil add some lime juice after tasting. This recipe serves 3-4 people.
I add red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper to my portion. I love the heat!!!
Enjoy & Until Next Time,